We offer two player styles to choose from
Have a new device?
If your Device’s home page looks like this:
Choose a Player
If you like:
- Very Stable App
- Has two different live TV menu types
- Plays VOD Trailers
- TV Catch Up
1. Delete any older version of Smarters app
2. Type into your Phone or TV Boxes web browser or Downloader app (Firesticks) :: https://cloudcasttv.com/Smarters.apk
3. Download file /open then Install. Note: If the app does not open search for it in your download folder.
5. Enter your Username and Password found in your IPTV details email
If you like:
- Sleek Layout
- Best TV Guide
- Scheduled Recordings
- No TV/ Movie synopsis
- No VOD Trailers (Go with Choice # 1)
1. Type into your Phone or TV Boxes – Internet search browser :: https://cloudcasttv.com/CCTV.apk
2. Download file /open then Install.
3. Enter your login details emailed to you. Important: If you see a message saying
“CANT CONNECT TO SERVER”
It means you entered the login details incorrectly. You will need to delete the apps data and try again. Or download and use the other player above.
Note: To enlarge screen click on channel not not the picture.
Special Note : Why not try both apps and choose which one you like
Need more Help?
Please watch this video for a simple step by step guide on installing the app and replace with the link above:
Trouble shooting Tips
If asked to accept from unknown sources. On your device screen go to the settings, scroll through the option, and choose Lock screen/ Security & Restrictions, this option has different names on different devices. Select “Allow from Unknown Sources” or ” Verify Apps” .
Need more help? Knowledge Base
Cant find the application?
If you downloaded the app but it did not open.
TV boxes: Go into settings/ file folder/local. Then look for the file called CCTV.apk in the downloads folder.
Smart phones : Go to My files/ apk installation files /downloads.
Then just double click to open/reinstall.
Getting the most out of the TV Player
We highly recommend watching the full video, it will answer most of your questions on getting the most out of the player.
This video is 21 minute and gives you everything you need to know about the Playerst five minutes as it was intended for firestick set up but works with Android devices.
VLC Player Add On (Optional) Great for Subtitles and recording
Using a VLC player gives you many extra options than the built-in player like changing the language and subtitles. Please watch the video on how to set up and use VLC.
Check out our YouTube Channel
IMPORTANT: If you find your getting allot of buffering then it is possible your geo location is blocking IPTV. The solution is simple, download a VPN and start it before running your shows.