Tips and Tricks to Earn More as an Affiliate
- Try to think like a visitor. Draw attention to your posts or reviews or affiliate links and use content and images that help build curiosity or a feeling that he or she might need this kind of solution.
- Consider those who you know as your warm market and spread the news about what your doing.
- Experiment with different banners, text links or reviews. Keep those that provide good results, and change the non-converting links or banners. Often, only a few words or a different color text and/or links can make a difference.
- Choose from various types of product descriptions, download and adjust them to fit in your site. Experiment with short or long, try to find the perfect combination with banners.
- You will have much better conversions if you put your visitors into a pre-sold mood before sending them to the site. A pre-sold mood means that you build interest in products and visitors decide to potentially buy it after he or she reads your message.
- From our experience, you will get the best results from writing your own product and service reviews, even if it’s short. You don’t have to be a good writer. Just write what you really think about the product. When you publish your review, use your general affiliate link in the body of your email/post to drive conversions.
- Use the Bonus Creative Banners and Links in your Back Office or create your own. Best Practices Guide
6 Step Work From Home GuideFree Download
Get over 100 Custom Images & Banners to easily promote online!Download.zip