Allow App Installations from Unknown Sources - Android
Android® 8.x & higher
- From a Home screen, swipe up or down from the center of the display to access the apps screen.
- Navigate: Settings > Apps.
- Tap Menu icon (upper-right).
- Tap Special access.
- Tap Install unknown apps.
- Select the unknown app then tap the Allow from this source switch to turn on or off .
Android® 7.x & lower
- From a Home screen, navigate to Settings.
- Tap Lock screen and security.
If unavailable, tap Security.
- Tap the Unknown sources switch to turn on or off.
If unavailable, Unknown sources to turn on or off. Enabled when check mark is present.
- To continue, review prompt then tap OK.